Greater Milwaukee National Staff Development Organization
Mark Your Calendars!
- GMNSDO Fall Meeting November 13, 2019 Fall Meeting Flyer
- Annual Dues and Registration
- Use this link to pay for your annual dues Annual Dues
- SAVE THE DATE: ANCC Annual Convention 2020
- April 15-18, 2020
- Chicago Hilton
- Chicago, IL
- GMNSDO usually offers two programs/year
- Please check back often for upcoming events
- Click here for a list of past programs
The Greater Milwaukee Nursing Staff Development Organization (GMNSDO) was started in 1978 to promote education, networking, and research among Milwaukee, Wisconsin area nurse educators in various roles. GMNSDO is affiliated with the Association for Nursing Professional Development (ANPD), formerly known as the National Nurse Staff Development Organization (NNSDO).
updated October 2, 2019
GOALS OF GMNSDO
Staff development, as a specialty of nursing practice, is:
- Defined by standards
- Based on research
- Directed at quality patient and organizational outcomes
- Positioned to enhance the mission of ANPD which is as follows:
ANPD advances the specialty practice of staff development for the enhancement of quality healthcare outcomes. Staff development as a specialty of nursing practice is defined by standards, based on research, and critical to quality patient and organizational outcomes.
The GMNSDO bylaws were updated in 2016.